Monday, May 7, 2012

Exciting Changes and A Hot Pink Mirror


Changes are coming!  All kinds of exciting new changes.

The first and most important is that tomorrow I will finally become a grandmother!!!  Baby Girl went to the Dr. today and there is still no dilation.  The Dr. believes that waiting another week is not going to make a difference for her, thus she is being admitted as I type.  Her induction will begin in the morning, which means we should meet Miss Paisley Ann sometime tomorrow!  Oh, Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance!  Can you tell I'm excited?



The second change is that - I am now really into Hot Pink.  I have lived with it all these years because it is my daughter's favorite color, but now that she's on her own - I guess I must be missing that bright pink.


Just kidding!  I mean it is true that I'm having fun painting a few things pink to add to my backyard, but that's not really the other change.  I just needed something to pull in pictures of this mirror I painted ;)


The "real" other big change is that we have an event coming for our house in early July, and there is a bit of sprucing up that needs to be done.  While I still hope to post on some crafty projects here and there, most of what I post will be about the updating and fancifying of our home.  I don't think fancifying is really a word, but I bet George W. Bush would use it!  I'm a little nervous about getting everything ready, especially being Grammie and all, but it should be a fun ride.

Well.......that's all I've got for you tonight.  I'm too excited to think of much else to write, because all my thoughts are at the hospital.

Thanks for stopping by - and if you're a praying person, would you say a few for Paisley and her Mommy?  We appreciate it very much.

Blessings,

Ellie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your ideas and comments. Thanks for taking the time :)