Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Free Gift - For You

I have a free gift for YOU

And your SPOUSE

And your KIDS

Or your FUTURE SPOUSE

If you are married, would you say that 
Marriage Is Sometimes Hard? 

I would, and I have a divorce in my past to back
up my feelings about this.

Edward and I have been married for 21 years 
and have a pretty great marriage,
but even we struggle from time to time.

My free gift for you is a series of 5 videos about marriage.
Edward and I just finished this series 
and it was a great reminder
that we need to be 
more intentional with our marriage.

Each video is about 40 minutes, 
and I think you will really enjoy them.

They are family friendly, except for the "Have Fun" video -
that one you might want to send the kids out of the room.
(Nothing inappropriate for married people.)

This is not a scheme of any kind, and no one will ask you for 
money or anything else.  We just found these videos to be 
worth our time - and thought you might too.

To watch them, just click on the colored titles -
below each tile.












If you watch any of the videos, 
I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Blessings,

Ellie


1 comment:

I LOVE your ideas and comments. Thanks for taking the time :)