Thursday, February 19, 2015

How to Remove Ugly Marks From Your Dishes

About 8 months ago I splurged 
and ordered some new dishes.  
Sadly, they now look like this


 I remembered reading a tip long ago about using 
Bar Keepers Friend to remove the marks.  
It was certainly worth a try.
You can get it at WalMart.


At first it didn't work so well for me.  
I was using a cloth and it seemed like the progress was slow.  
I discovered that if I used my fingertips with just a 
small amount of water I got much better results.  


Can you see the difference?
I'm a happy girl!


Maybe everyone already knew this but me, 
but just in case - I thought I'd share since 
nothing else I tried worked this well.


2 comments:

  1. I soak stained dishes in denture tablets disolved in hot water. Works like a charm and no rubbing involved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that tip, Maureen! I will try that.

      Delete

I LOVE your ideas and comments. Thanks for taking the time :)