Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It's a Tough Job but Somebody Has to do it!

If you've been a follower of mine for very long, you know that I had to quit posting for some time.  I wasn't going through a depression or anything.  Our family's circumstances just necessitated that I find work for awhile.

At first I tried to keep up with posting, but then my sons' basketball seasons started and there was no time for blogging.

It is sooo good to be back, especially since the place I worked was such a drag and so depressing.  I uploaded this video for you to see the dreary environment I had to work in all day.


(There is a glimpse of me dancing in the back room.  I'm the little short woman at the back.)

To make matters worse, I was chained to my desk and only permitted to leave when it was quitting time!

Who would want to stay?


Yep, that's yours truly!

The truth is - I had a great time at my job.  All of those young people I was dancing with in the back room became my very good friends, even though I was the same age as their parents.  They are all very quality young people, and I love and miss them a bunch. 

Our family's circumstances have once again dictated a change, and the best decision was for me leave my job.  So, I'm back at home - blogging for as long as you'll have me and I'm able to be here.

And to my sweet friends at OBU - Muuwaaaah!
 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Thanks for stopping by,

Ellie

1 comment:

  1. We are so glad to have you back! I had to take a break from blogging back in December...just too much else I had to do. I work with folks mostly my children's age...I think it helps to keep me young at heart. That was a really cute video you included in your post.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your ideas and comments. Thanks for taking the time :)