Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pinterest and Features!!!

Wow!  Am I ever delighted!


In spite of starting a full-time position this week and barely having time to look at my blog, The Lavender Tub has had an amazing week.  I can't tell you how excited I am!!!


I first noticed that some of my creations have taken off and been pinned in several places on Pinterest.  Really???!!!
Thank you sooo much!



Then some amazing bloggers chose to feature a few of my projects on their blogs!  (If you want to see, click their feature buttons on the right side of my blog.)
I feel so honored.


So, to anyone who has pinned, featured, followed or just come back to visit The Lavender Tub - a most humble and grateful


Thank you


I appreciate you more than you know.

Ellie

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how fun! I meant to tell you the prospect of you not posting made sad - you're one of the blogs I look forward to reading the most! Hope working life is grand!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your ideas and comments. Thanks for taking the time :)