Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Gift of Reading



One of the greatest gifts in the world.......is reading.  
For 10 years, I had the privilege of homeschooling my kids and 

Oh, the books we have read!  

It's hard for me to think of what makes a great gift 
without thinking of books.

So, I thought I'd share a series of books we discovered during our homeschooling years.  This series is exciting, inspiring, life changing, and very enjoyable to read together as a family.  

The first book you should try - to see if you like the series is:


I promise, you will not be able to put this book down.

All of the books in this series are excellent.  
I've included pictures of our top 5.


The book titles I'm listing in this post are of Christian missionaries, but the company who publishes them also publishes an equally fascinating series on 
Heroes of American History.


You can check out their web-site here:


I have no connection with this company except for purchasing their books.  I simply wanted to share with you what a wonderful gift I believe these books would make.  Even though you're not making them and you will spend some money on this gift (6.99 each), you will get tremendous "Bang for Your Buck."


And if you read them with someone else - 
What a Gift!


Thanks for stopping by,


Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your ideas and comments. Thanks for taking the time :)