Sunday, August 21, 2011

Great Minds Think Alike!

Do you remember my post on how comparing steals your joy?  I posted this printable



with several variations to choose from.  If you would like to see the other options, you can view that post by clicking here.


Anyway, when I was in Des Moines, IA, a couple of weeks ago, I happened to see this




Isn't that fun!  My sister and I were shopping in a Michael's Crafts, and this poster was there on an easel.


I can guarantee the artist never saw my picture.  And since I took this picture about five years ago in Ecuador, I did not see the poster before I snapped it.


Crafters often copy one another, which is an awesome thing as long as credit is given.  Sometimes, though, we just think alike.  I love that!


Thanks for stopping by,

Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your ideas and comments. Thanks for taking the time :)