Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Junk Medallion

If you saw my post yesterday on my salvaged chandelier, perhaps you noticed the cute little medallion I hung it on.  You can view that post here.


 Here is a better look.


If it looks vaguely familiar, 
perhaps you've seen it on one of these!


Yep, my medallion is fabricated totally from salvaged pieces of junk I've hung on to:  a plate from a ceiling fan, the base of an old lamp, and some recycled plastic beading.


I love making things from junk, don't you?  After all,


MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS, BUT IT CAN BUY JUNK......
WHICH IS KIND OF THE SAME THING!

Ellie


6 comments:

  1. Amazing!!! Love the idea! I'm looking for a chandelier with 3 lights for my room! Hope to find onee soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You just never know where you will come across a chandelier....poor things. Good luck with your search. IKEA has some, but I don't know if they are ornate enough.

      Delete
  2. Awesome Idea!

    Cindy@GlassSlipperRestorations

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea - and it looks beautiful!
    Visiting from French Country Cottage :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wove!! It looks amazing
    Bharati (techiesdiyadventures.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely awesome idea. Love it.

    Btw, my chadie look similar as yours, LoL*

    Hope you have a great day and week ahead.

    /CC girl

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your ideas and comments. Thanks for taking the time :)