1. Go to ribbet.com and upload the picture you downloaded from The Graphics Fairy
2. At the top of the screen you will see a tab that says Edit, and under it a link that says Touch -up. Click that link.
3. Go to the frog for Eye Color
4. On the rainbow, move the little white circle until you find a color you like. I chose a bright teal.
5. Slide the brush size to the largest size and then begin coloring your black and white picture with the big circle. The black on your picture should turn to the color you selected.
Isn't that fun? It's like when we used to paint those pictures with plain water and the paint would magically appear.
Here is another example:
For a final fun effect, follow all of the steps above, except for #3. Instead of Eye Color, choose the Blush frog. Instead of painting your ink, this will instead paint your background.
Wouldn't this make a cute pillow to print on fabric?
If you have any trouble with this, let me know and I will try to make it more clear. Otherwise, I hope this gives you some new crafting resources that are completely free.
Thanks for stopping by the tub,