Tuesday, August 2, 2011

One of My Favorite Places on Earth!

Uh-oh!  I've missed posting a few times lately, but I've truly had a good reason.  You see, a very dear aunt of mine decided to make a quick trip to my sister's house.  While my sister lives 565 miles away from me, that's still much closer than my aunt's house.  I just could not miss out on seeing her.


Near my sister's house is a farm which happens to be one of my favorite places on earth.


Oh, what bliss it has been to visit here!  There is green stuff growing everywhere, unlike in our drought stricken Oklahoma.


Any idea where I could be?


Come back tomorrow and I'll share with you more about this incredible farm.  I love it so much here!

To my Oklahoma friends, I hope I will be back soon.  However, this is summer the way summer is supposed to be and I'm just not sure I can do 112F degrees anymore.  I'll do my best to bring lovely summer back with me.

Thanks for stopping by,

Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your ideas and comments. Thanks for taking the time :)