Thursday, August 21, 2014

Junk In The Garden


Junk is hot.....or have you noticed?

I've always been a person who decorated with 2nd-hand, possibly broken, overlooked, outdated treasures.  It's so nice that it is actually in vogue now, because you can make a fun friends' outing by going to Junk shows.

But what do you do with that junk once you find 
something really interesting and fabulous?

I especially love junk in the garden - so today I thought I would share some of the gems tucked in my garden areas in my backyard.  Almost everything featured was either picked up for free, or was less than $3.



 








Lest you think my entire backyard is really cluttered and junky - here are a couple of views to show that is it fairly contained.  Edward, my neat CPA hubby, does need some visually clean spaces.  I could go crazier, but I do try to keep him happy, too.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your ideas and comments. Thanks for taking the time :)